Steele County Self Storage Parking Services
Uncovered storage - This storage option is basically an open parking space on the facility’s property, however because of its simplicity it’s also the least expensive option for RV storage. Some facilities do have paved parking areas specifically for motorhomes, but either way your RV will be outdoors and exposed to the elements – we recommend purchasing a cover if you go with this option.
Tips on How to Store a RV/Trailer at a Storage Facility
- Measure your RV before you rent your unit to make sure you choose the right size
- Give the camper a good cleaning before placing it in storage
- Apply a coat of wax
- Change the motor oil
- Flush out the waste tanks
- Purchase fuel stabilizer
- Inflate the tires
- Unload everything from your motorhome
- Make sure the slide-outs are retracted
- Once in storage, disconnect the battery
- Make sure light can get into the motorhome
- If possible, leave the vents open
Cars, Trucks, RV'S up 30 Feet in length $50.00 Per Month
We are Steele County Self Storage. We are an Indoor Climate Controlled Facility with a large private parking lot. We are offering Month to Month Parking Services in our unfenced lot. The facilities parking lot is marked as private property with no trespass with police monitoring. We also provide 24/7 Video Surveillance System Monitoring for your protection. It is up to you the tenant to secure your belongings.
We are also offering parking services to companies that require parking for company trucks or trailers. Sorry, we cannot store semi-trailers .
All vehicles must have current tabs and be in running condition. Parking service tenants must submit a copy of their Drivers License and Title and Proof of Insurance.
Please call 507-451-1112 for more information.